Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Final Words

Dear blog readers,

Thank you for faithfully following my blog all this time. I know most times I sound angry and dejected, grumpy and mean, but that's just me. That was my personality. I couldn't help it. And you can't sue me for being me.

Yet you still came back to see what happened to me...you cared. You thought my life was worth living. Unlike Owner. Owner never cared, maybe a little, but that was it. Even as I died, she was not at 3. Instead, she was traipsing around at some conference abroad...sparing her the trouble of disposing my body, how lucky of her to miss this.

I still remember the day I died. It was another day at 3, no one was in yet. My food was mixed with the murkiness of the water and I may have swallowed other things as well. I didn't feel too good. An hour later, I knew it was my last moments on earth. Don't ask me how, but I just knew. I was found floating in my confinement space, my body no more it's glorious blue. No one noticed till much later. Looking down at my lifeless body, I saw the stationery weep. They were all crying for me! So they did care about me, I did make a difference in their lives...:-)

Clarence was the most affected. He just refused to power on or calculate for hours. As for Idiota, surprisingly for the first time in his staply life, he was at a loss for words. He just stared at my floating body, staples falling out of his metal body in sadness. Even the roaches came to bid me farewell. I finally knew what it felt like to have true friends.

It's been a long journey, my life. I had always longed to be different, yet I never truly broke free from the wretched clutches of Owner. I never had a chance to see the ocean....I never had a lot of things. But to the end of my days, I lived bravely. I knew what friendship meant and I had no fear of the unknown. And for that I am proud.

This place where I am now, it's an ocean, a big vast ocean. And yes, I have always known that fighting fish cannot live in an ocean, but I still wanted to, and now in death, I am living a new life in an ocean! I am no longer confined in a confinement space, no longer need to tolerate nasty humans, dirty water or days without food. I am finally free.

I am finally free! I no longer have to confirm to anything or anyone or anyfish! My life has finally begun!!

Goodbye my dear friends, may we meet again someday.


No comments: